Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Piracy from a developer

The whole battle between LatinVFR and Internsim is known through out the flight sim community. At first, I was on the side of LatinVFR. I have seen the products that they can produce, and have yet to see anything of real quality out of Intersim. Junior at Intersim has posted a video that shows some additional information that makes it hard to dispute.

At First, I thought this was something that Junior just needed to let go of, and except the fact that Intersim didn't provide a product that usable to LatinVFR. 
After reading the latest from FlyTampa, I have no choice but begin to rethink what I was thinking about Intersim, and LatinVFR.  George from FlyTampa has posted some interesting information about LatinVFRs recent release Key West International Airport. Here is a qoute from the FlyTampa forum.
"This is an unfortunate post I'd rather not have to deal with publicly. This afternoon a customer emailed me some texture samples from LatinVFRs latest Key west scenery which seemed to be using Flytampa texture assets." 
 The posting does continue on with examples, and another time that this had happened with LatinVFR. Read more and decide for yourself. To buy or not to buy LatinVFR is the question?

No comments:

Post a Comment