Friday, June 8, 2012

Exciting changes to Flightsimbuzz

      The flight sim world is continually growing and getting better everyday. It has got to the point that I can no longer continue FSB by myself. About a month ago, I asked if anyone was interested in assisting me with FSB. I had several responses, and at the time was only looking for one person. After some serious consideration, I decided that was not going to work either.
      With that said, I am happy to introduce to the FS world that Taylor, and Lukas have joined the team.  Both of these guys have a huge passion for the FS world, and are as excited to share new information about our hobby with you as I am. 
Over the next week or so, you will be seeing a post from them tell you a little about themselves.


Please give a huge welcome to Taylor and Lukas.


Welcome aboard Guys!
Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment