Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A new year, and another beginning

Happy New Year to All! 

                    This past year has been a crazy one; with a lot of ups and downs, and lefts and rights.... Thankfully it is over. Just over a month ago, I started a new job, and it is taking a lot more time than I thought it would. That is one reason there have not been as many post recently ( and computer issues - Still working on getting that fixed). As I am starting to settle into my new job, I will do my best to post more often, and try to get back to several posts a week. My posting style will stay the same, quick fact about the product and a link to it. No fancy cartoons here (I don't draw very well!).


I hope that your new year soars high, and is free of turbulence.




No comments:

Post a Comment